The Livonia Area's Best Antiques Store
Town & Country Antiques Mall has provided a special niche in the antiques and collectibles market since 1992. Conveniently located in Livonia, Michigan at 31630 Plymouth Road behind Eastside Mario's Restaurant, Town & Country Antiques Mall has become a long-time favorite destination for those wishing to purchase antiques and collectibles in a relaxed. clean and pleasant setting.
We created Town & Country to be exactly what it is - a mall to display and sell antiques and collectibles. Our large base of customers return repeatedly for the many beautiful and unusual pieces available, as well as the friendly and inviting atmosphere!
The discriminating shopper can find exceptional buys on everything from vintage jewelry to exquisite antique furniture. With 50+ antique dealers and over 6500 square feet to explore, a myriad of eclectic treasures are waiting to be discovered. Our friendly staff and dealers are knowledgeable and always ready to help or answer any questions you may have.
Not only will you find fun and unusual items, but you will also get excellent value for your money. Antiques hold their value and they are the ultimate way to recycle. We are also an excellent source for the crafter and do-it-yourselfer. Our jewelry, photos, postcards, pictures, frames and many other items will be a great source of inspiration for your own creations!
We carry a large selection and variety of antiques, vintage items and collectibles. Our merchandise includes antique fishing lures, radios, toys, Depression glass, vintage jewelry, Tiffany style lamps, Candlewick, Vaseline glass, vintage postcards, Royal Doulton, framed pictures, Fenton, Fiesta, Bakelite, Carnival glass, vintage and antique furniture, kitchen items, Pyrex and many other trasures. Our inventory is always changing so please be sure to visit us often.
Thank you to our loyal and valued customers, many who have been with us since we first opened in 1992. We are the oldest antique mall in the area, and because of you and your support, we are still going strong!
Check back often for updates, antique information, news and events!
We look forward to many more years of fun and antiques! See you soon!
Visit us on Facebook, too! Our page is: Town & Country Antiques Mall (Livonia, MI). Also, see our posts on Southeast Michigan Vintage & Antiques!
31630 Plymouth Rd,
Livonia, MI 48150
(Behind East Side Mario's)
DeCemBER CHriSTMAS & HOLIDAY SALE!
DECEMBER 1ST THRU DECEMBER 31ST!!
December Christmas & Holiday Sale
December 1st thru December 31st, 2018
Save 20% off our already great prices during our annual December Christmas & Holiday Sale on all merchandise priced over $10, except items marked "sale" or "firm". Make it a holiday tradition to shop our sale at Town & Country Antiques Mall!
Combine our low sale prices with our convenient layaway plan and you will stretch your holiday dollars even more. Enjoy your shopping traditions at your own pace...and your favorite place, Town & Country Antiques Mall!
Win a $100 Gift Card!
When you're here for the sale, be sure to enter our drawing to win a $100 gift certificate! It's our way of saying Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and thank you for being a loyal customer. You may enter every time you stop in! Remember, sale dates are December 1 through December 31! Want to escape the hustle and bustle of the overcrowded malls and stores this holiday season? Then Town & Country Antiques Mall is where you should be! We offer you a huge selection of merchandise - antique, vintage and collectible - to choose from. You'll find furniture, sports, lamps, jewelry, glassware, toys and much, much more. Our dealers bring in fresh items every day!
Sign up for our Mailing List
Become a Dealer at Town & Country
Interested in becoming a dealer at Town & Country Antiques Mall? Take a few moments and learn why you should collaborate with us as a dealer!
Experience the Town & Country Advantage!
- Established in 1992, we are the area’s oldest antique mall. Many of our original dealers are still with us today!
- We are located in the heart of the beautiful Plymouth Road Corridor in Livonia, Michigan, a prime shopping district containing over four major shopping centers. Combined with the elegant landscaping and historic street lamps, this is one of the area’s most popular shopping destinations.
- We are easily accessed from all major expressways.
Our Exceptional Mall Benefits:
- Open 7 days a week, year-round (except major holidays), with extended hours on Friday.
- Over 6500 square feet of shopping space.
- Large, paved parking lot.
- Security system and monitors.
- Owned and operated by the same owner since first opening in 1992!
- No lease or security deposit is required!
- We pay you promptly each month along with a detailed sales report.
- We collect and remit applicable state sales tax.
- We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- No fee charged for credit or debit card sales.
- 30-day convenient layaway with the flexibility of longer agreements for larger purchases.
- Gift certificates in any denomination.
Our Diversified Advertising:
- Our website is SEO optimized to provide higher hits on internet searches.
- Town & Country Antiques Mall is listed and verified on all the major internet search engines.
- We are partnered with Constant Contact to provide the most effective email marketing. Strategic sales promotions are sent throughout the year to our extensive customer base resulting in higher dealer sales!
- We advertise our large, twice yearly sales in key trade and local newspapers.
Our Booth & Showcase Features:
- All booths are pre-constructed with pegboard and shelving for ease of merchandise display.
- All booths are equipped with electrical outlets.
- We provide energy efficient bulbs for your lighting needs as well as to help the environment!
- Booths are available in a variety of sizes and rental rates depending upon your requirements.
- Showcases are also available for rent.
- Dealers are not required to be present to make sales.
To inquire about space rental, please contact our location at 734-425-4344 during normal business hours.
Please note we do not offer space for consignments,
We look forward to hearing from you!